Monday, September 20, 2010

Gift Card Wallet

The other day I posted instructions on how to make a gift card/money holder in my "Tutorials, Templates and Other Freebies" page (see the link under Pages in the sidebar) and realized I had never done a blog post on it.  Well here it is!

This wallet style is really good for the men in your life, this one was for my son Chris - hence the "C" on the closer.  I used Die Cuts With a View "La Creme" collection paper which is quite thick and I used two layers to give different patterns inside and out; you can use double sided paper but the end result is a bit flimsy. The "C" is a gold sticker. I trimmed the edge with plain black, which covered the raw edges.
I hope the template and instructions are easy to follow, if you have any problems post a comment and I'll try to solve it.  I'll put my template and instructions up for the gift purses I have done for the ladies here and here soon.  In the meantime get walleting.

No comments: