Friday, April 29, 2011

The Boys Are Coming......

Just a lightening fast post to give you the heads up that the fabulous NEW challenge blog, designed with cards for Men and Boys in mind, will be here very soon......

Here Come The Boys Challenge has REALLY GOOD CANDY - enter by Saturday 30th April, then the challenge goes LIVE on Sunday morning (GMT), I've been picked as one of the very first GUEST DESIGNERS, I'm chuffed!

I'm in very good company, the team is made up of some familiar names including:

Sharon Press (Ewe Two Can CraftFab’N’Funky), 
Lynne Salmon (DCD Christmas, Do It With Digis, Totally Tilda)
Jacky (Paddington Fan
Wendy (DCD Christmas Club, Do It With Digis, The Craftymonkey

So don't forget to come back on Sunday Morning (afternoon here in the land of Aus) to check out the new blog, I'll have a link to the site so you can go and check out the rest of the DT work and have a go yourself: I promise, it's an easy one to get you started!

Until then, (unless I actually finish one of the three cards I have on the go that I don't have to hold back)  Happy Crafting, Dee

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello Donna, good morning and what a fab day eh? all excited for this first day of our new challenge. Your card is fabulous, I love the image and great sentiment too.
Hugs Teresa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
A fabulous card love the image and thankyou for a fabulous challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)