Monday, July 15, 2019

Christmas Joy, I believe

I have a couple of Christmas cards today, though they are so similar you'd be forgiven for thinking they are the same card, lol. 
 Both cards use paper from Kaisercraft, the green panel raised up on foam dots, all matted on gold foil card.
The "white" paper isn't white, it has almost a self-pattern on it, very nice IRL.  The border die is "Poinsettia Edger" from Creative Expressions, the "Joy" is a die I got from Aliexpress, cuts really nicely - which isn't always the case with gold card :-)
I popped the word up on more foam dots, well cut up bits of foam dots, lol
This pic gives a better idea of just how golden this card was.
As I said the other card I have for today is exactly the same... but different :-)
The "believe" came from Aliexpress too, it was a bit more "fiddly" than the smaller word, so the bits of foam dots were really fiddly... and I forgot the dot on the "i", oops
I'd like to enter my card(s) in the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon and Crimbo Crackers Have: Christmas
The Creative Confetti Challenge over at Power Poppy and Crazy 4 Challenges Have: Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Wants us to: Use Patterned Paper
Creatalicious Challenges Has: Anything Goes, Opt: Use 2+ Patterned Paper... I've used 3 here
That's it for today.  I'll be back, well I'll be back :-)  Hope everyone is ticking along okay, until next time, Happy Crafting, Donna

11 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful and thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles Digi Chooseday challenge hugs Sue x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the papers and the addition of the gold. Thank you for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous, elegant card! I love the intricate dies and the metallic card! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous Christmas cars, love the die cuts and design. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Crafting. https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ good luck.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Creative world said...

Gorgeous card. Love your festive colors and design. ..Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week, hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Kate said...

Such gorgeous and elegant cards!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Arlene said...

These are both beauties. I love the color combos and shine. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Julie said...

Great card and great use of pattern paper.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
Julie T

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful elegant creation! I love design and choice of colour!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

LOU said...

Beautiful cards Dee. Very elegant.
Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #109. Hope to see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions

Kyla said...

your card is so beautiful and elegant! makes me want to start on my Christmas cards as well. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/